Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ME.


So lets take a break with the punk, and you can get to know me. I'm assuming that not one soul has wandered on to my mind-numbingly boring blog, but i almost like it better that way. It makes this whole thing more like a journal and less like a blog.
Today is day two of the job search, luckily friendlys seems interested in me. Ewh. Hopefully the job at the glass blowing place i applied to will work out. Because who doesn't want bongs for cheap?
Any who- I am so fucking bored in vermont. I just moved back here from Boston. Quite the change. As of now i am living with my parents until june 1st when i can move into my place. Now don't get me wrong, i love my parents, they mean well. But my piercing and punk music doesn't exactly go with my mothers conservative j-crew look she has going on(love her to death). But on the other hand my dad is fucking awesome, recently we've been spending a lot of time together shooting, looking at guns, drinking beer, him making fun of me because i'm a pot head, it's a loving relationship. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Thats enough of meghan for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment